Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thoughts for today........

My thought for today is, I wish I was here where this photo was taken! Yes, I know, I have said this before, but really, I would LOVE to go back there! It was by far, one of the BEST vacations we have ever taken! For those of you who don't me very well, or maybe those of you who do know me well, don't know this about me. One of my dreams that I am eventually going to fulfill in my life, is to travel the world! Right now, today, I am just armchair travelling, but I know in the next couple years, another vacation is going to happen! But for today, I will just look at my photos of previous trips taken, and long for the day when I am planning another trip, and then will be boarding a plane to some foreign destination! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment