Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy editing & getting ready!!

Hey!
Well, its been busy the last little while. Harvest is in full swing, other than the rain at the end of last week putting a damper on things but now the guys are back at it. I have been busy editing, sorting, and getting pictures ready for my clients. In the next few days I am going to be posting some pictures of a beautiful couple I was blessed to be part of their wedding day! They were absolutely gorgeous and a ton of fun to work with. There are some freakin amazing pictures. The locations they chose were awesome! Especially their "secret" location! Anyway, stay tuned for those pictures to be posted.
In the next little while I will also be getting some of my firefighting prints blown up, drymounted, framed and ready to submit to the art gallery for sale. I am so excited about this. I will keep you posted on the progress of that!
Well, gotta go here. Can't wait for you all to see the new pics I will have to post soon! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment