Thursday, October 8, 2009

Appreciation

Hi!
Today as I was working on getting some photos together for a presentation that is being made for an event, I thought to myself, "Wow! Is the Town Of Morden ever blessed to have Andy Thiessen as its Fire Chief!" I know this because of his dedication to this town and the fire dept itself. The guys on the dept love going to drill and spending time at the fire hall. They get a ton of great training opportunities that maybe other depts don't get. They do a lot of work in this community. But Andy spends countless hours teaching, training, and mentoring. And I know as a wife of a firefighter on this dept how priceless all of that is. Below are some pictures of this teaching, training, and mentoring that I speak of. I have been blessed to be able to attend the practice burns where most of these photos were taken and I thank you Andy, for letting me be right there in the middle of it all! You have no idea what that means to me! So, I hope you all enjoy these pictures!!

Teaching & training

Assisting with the "little" things!
Teaching
Making sure its ready & safe for the guys!


Watching things burn! I don't think Andy knows I got these!! LOL!


Training


Our trucks

No comments:

Post a Comment