Friday, July 23, 2010

Encouragement

This morning I was encouraged! I sent an e-mail to a lovely lady whom I've never met. I came across her blog when searching for firefighting websites to look for fire photo ideas for a project I am going to be undertaking. It was so awesome to see how much this person loves God and how she thanks and praises Him so openly! I received a reply back saying how much my e-mail encouraged her. She was glad to know that her blog wasn't a waste of time! And no, it certainly is not a waste of time, it is a testimony! What will our testimony be? It got me to thinking that we, as people, need to hear these things from time to time. It got me thinking also that I need to be more bold for Him in everything that I say and everything that I do. I need to remember its about Him, not me! Thank you to the person who replied to my e-mail this morning for reminding me of this! I am so thankful to God for all the wonderful blessings in my life. For my perfect and wonderful husband, for our marriage, for our family and friends, for His protection, for provision, and for the many gifts in every aspect He has given us! May you also be encouraged to know how He loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment