Friday, July 23, 2010

July went where?

I can't believe that the end of July is near! Where has this month gone? What have we done with our time?

Well, we have been busy! We had client's horses in for training. We are just about done with that. We have been riding our own horses as well. We have been working our regular jobs! We have just been doing "life stuff"! You know, yardwork, housework, laundry, errands, etc., etc!

I (Tanya) have had some health issues the last few weeks but am on the mend now! I have been praying lots for God's healing touch and I have to constantly remind myself, that He is there for me and He will bless me, and heal me! Thank You for what You are doing in our lives! Thank You for Your healing!! The issues have slowed me down a bit, but now that I am almost back to "normal" I am thankful and ready to get going again!

We got away 1 weekend to a family wedding! Bryan's cousin is an RCMP and they had their wedding in a small town in northern Saskatchewan! What a beautiful wedding! Pictures soon to come!

I am looking forward to August and fall coming! I have photo shoots booked and am looking forward to that! I still have openings so if you are interested and need some pics for christmas cards or anything else, just let me know! I would be glad to do that for you!

Well, I should get going for now! Just wanted to let you all know that I will be posting new pics soon! Sorry I haven't been very "regular" with that! Hope you're all enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment