Monday, October 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

Giving thanks is sometimes easier said than done, but lately we all have so much to be thankful for, including myself. I have not had the easiest summer with a hospital stay, not quite feeling 100% and recovering, but I am back on the mend now. I did a lot of praying and drawing nearer to God this summer and even still at this time, and I am so very thankful for the many prayers that He has answered. I am also so thankful for his provision in so many areas of our lives! God is SO GOOD and He is an amazing God! I am amazed each and every day by the prayers that He has answered and things that He has shown me during this time. I am also thankful for the family and friends that I have. They have all prayed for Bryan and I, and I pray each night that God will bless each and every one of them.

Below are some pictures I took at our Thanksgiving day that we had on Thanksgiving Sunday. The colors of fall have stayed vibrant for such a long time. I just love fall colors. They are my favorite range of colors! I also got some pictures of my Grandma. She is such a beautiful lady inside and out. She always thinks that she looks awful in pictures, but she doesn't!! I also got some nice shots of my Aunt and Uncle as well! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I pray God will bless each and every one of you! I hope you enjoy the photos!

PS, I still have openings for fall photo shoots. Just drop me a line for more info!









No comments:

Post a Comment