Sunday, August 30, 2009

Surprise photos! Taa daa!

Taa daa!
Well, as I promised here are the surprise photos! I haven't done much horse photography over the last few years so I am a little rusty! But I had a film to fill the other nite and decided to take some shots of a few of the horses we have been working with this summer. I will post photos of the rest of the horses we have been working with this summer when I get some shots of them. The first 2 photos are of our 2 year old Jay. He is a registered APHA gelding and is coming along nicely. If anyone is interested, he's for sale! The following 4 photos are of 2 more 2 year olds we have been working with this summer. They are my Dad's but we are training them. The next 2 are of a 2 year old buckskin quarter horse gelding. He has been a real pleasure to work with. He is tons of fun to be around, he is quite a character. His name is Bucky! The last 2 photos are of a registered 2 year old quarter horse gelding. We call him Blue, seeing as he is blue! He is just being started under saddle at this time. We will be starting to ride him this week. Bucky and Blue are not for sale at this time. We have had such a fun summer training all these horses. It has been 10 years since I broke my last horse so I was a little rusty when we started, but it all came back to me real quick. Just like riding a bike, as some would say. So, we have been working with 3 - 2 year olds, 2 - 3 year olds, and then 2 older broke horses which are ours. We keep them in shape so when we do something new with the young ones, that they are ready to go! Enjoy and if you have any questions regarding any of these horses, please feel free to contact me at any time!





No comments:

Post a Comment