Saturday, January 22, 2011

2010 Deer

It seems as if I have had lots of time to catch up with my blogging activity! Lots of posts these last few days. There is lots to catch up on from last summer through Christmas till the present.

Below are some photos of the gorgeous bucks that were taken by our hunting group this year. We don't have a large group of folks that we hunt with, but there were a couple nice bucks that were harvested this year. The first 2 pictures are of my handsome husband and his buck that he took in early November. He dropped him at a little over 200 yards in a corn field that was harvested. This buck was a nice size and a good weight as we had to move him a fair distance to the pick up. We had to take the "hero" shots in the dark, but they turned out ok.

The next 2 photos are of one of the fellas in our hunting group. He took this handsome buck at the end of hunting season. He shot him in the bush at I would guess under 100 yards. I had a shot at this nice buck too, however I couldn't see my hunting partner and I knew that he was just behind where this buck was and I didn't want to chance taking the shot, so needless to say I didn't get a buck this year but am glad that this fella got him! Nice buck! We also had to take these hero shots in the dark, but with the lights from the pickup they didn't turn out too badly. All in all the 2010 hunting season was a success. Enjoy the photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment