Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Beautiful Friend

This was fun! I had never taken maternity shots before this and one of my best friends allowed me to "practice" with her and use her as my model. K is a beautiful person inside and out and we just love her and her family! We have been friends a long time and I was so blessed to be able to take these fun pics for her and for me. It was a relaxed and fun shoot. Some shots turned out great and some didn't turn out quite like I thought. However, we did manage to get several good pictures that day! How could you not with such a beautiful model and her cute little guy!! Anyway K, hope you enjoy these! Thanks for being my model! God bless and can't wait for your little one to arrive so we can do some newborn shots!!









No comments:

Post a Comment